- The Site is operated by Rainbows4Children Foundation and all rights thereto are owned and reserved by Rainbows4Children Foundation.
- The Site made available is provided to the User “as is” and without guarantees or representations of any kind (express or implied) or any liability to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. Except in case of wilful misconduct, Rainbows4Children Foundation shall not be liable for any damages that have been caused by or in connection with the use of the Site. In any case Rainbows4Children Foundation shall not be responsible for and disclaims any liability for any indirect, incidental, consequential and special damages, that have been caused by or in connection with the use of this Site.
- Any information published via the Site is given to the best of Rainbows4Children Foundation ‘s knowledge. All this information shall not, however, as far as legally permissible, create any guarantee or representation of any kind or any liability of Rainbows4Children Foundation and shall not relieve the User from undertaking its own investigations.
- Links to third-party sites (“Hyperlinks”) do not constitute an endorsement of such third-party sites by Rainbows4Children Foundation and Rainbows4Children Foundation is not responsible for the availability of these sites or their contents. The hyper linking to these sites is at the User’s own risk.
- Any claims or suits associated with the Site or its use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland, excluding its conflicts of law principles.